Friday, August 15, 2008

Spudman

July 25 - The day before the Spudman, Greg didn't have to work so we headed to Idaho early because Rylee was there for the weekend, and Greg's parents were getting her for a couple of hours. We went bowling, went to the park, and played kick-ball in the backyard. My kids always have so much fun playing with Rylee. I wish we got the see her a little more often.


The Spudman Triathlon

It was so much fun to have so many people do the Spudman - Greg, Jeff, Ryan, Brent, and Justin. My camera went dead, so I didn't get any pictures of everyone. I just copied pictures from Nathan and Heidi's blog and Ryan and Kristen's blog. Thanks guys.




After the race, we went to Stevo's and ate yummy burgers and steak fries.







2 comments:

criss said...

So much fun. Thanks for coming and stayin with us that weekend.

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

What is Spudman? I know it's an Idaho thing...but what is it? Sounds fun!