Friday, August 15, 2008

Ian's 9th Birthday

August 1
Summer birthdays are so much fun for the birthday kid, and so much work for the mom. It is an entire day of partying. We met my mom at 8:00 for breakfast. She always likes to be the first one to call or see them. Ian's first phone call was at 7:15 from my dad, he beat her this year. She called soon after though and wanted to meet for breakfast. After breakfast, we went bowling. Breakfast was so big, that none of us were hungry for lunch, so on to the next party place - Classic Skating. We didn't skate, but played in the Jungle and played video games. After, we went home and opened presents, went to dinner with my parents at Famous Dave's, and headed to football practice. After practice, it was the Father/son campout with our Stake, so the boys got to go camping. I think he had a pretty good birthday. He played from sunup to sundown.






2 comments:

criss said...

What a handsome nine year old!! Gma loves you Ian.

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

That is sooo cute! I cannot believe how big they are! SO cute! I love your little girls smile in the end...so priceless!