Saturday, January 17, 2009

Surprise Kids!

Greg and I were talking on Monday about how we have not done anything with our kids for a whole year. Everytime I took the kids somewhere last year, Greg had to work, so I went by myself. We decided that since Greg had a few days off the following week, we wanted to get to some warmth. You can't go too far for 5 days, so we planned a quick Disneyland Trip.

My mom came Friday evening the 9th to do something with the kids and surprise, we ended up at the airport. It was so fun to not tell them until we were leaving.
Here we are on Saturday walking into the park. This was the busiest day because it was a weekend, but compared to the last two times we went, which were over Christmas, it was not that bad. We went to Disneyland on Sat, Mon, and Tues. We brought sweaters the first day, but didn't need them long. I ended up having to buy the kids some short sleeved shirts because it was warmer than we thought. Gotta love those Santa Ana winds.
I'm not very good at posting fat pictures of myself, but I've had a few people complain, so here's a 7 month shot. It's the one picture you'll get, so enjoy.
We loved eating at the Blue Bayou in Disneyland. We ate at the Rainforest another day, but the food was so much better here.
Gotta love Mickey Mouse

9 comments:

Ty said...

next time we are going with you!

Church Fam said...

I was just about to tell Ty to come and see the computer so I could convince him that we need to do the same, but aparently Ty has already read your blog, He only reads the ones of people he likes.
Looks so fun and about that 7 month pic, It is lame. You look awesome! Do you know B or G?

criss said...

Kristi, you look beautiful.

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

That is so fun! I love suprise TRIPS! To Disneyland would be EVEN better! It looks like you had so much fun!!!! By the way...we are pregnant with baby #5!!

Melanie said...

I am so glad that you did this together. Looks like a fun trip. You are all great. Love you.

Heather said...

Oh my Gosh Kristi Kaylanirayrafco Yvone!!!!!!! I can't believe I didn't know you were expecting... YAY! How exciting! Have you heard if Brock & Jamie had their baby? My baby's birthday is today-Brogan is 4! Can't believe they grow so fast. Your kids are so cute, I love the picture at the beach, how fun!
PS You look GREAT! I hate you skinny moms!

Kricket said...

That sounds so fun.
Kricket

jeff and char said...

what a fun surprise it looked like a great trip they are growing up for sure! love char

Tavis Johnson said...

How fun that must have been! You guys are the best family ever. Jill's smile kills me in all the pics. She is just posing away like she is a big kid..SO cute!. Love you guys so much! -Leslie and Tavis