Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas Eve at Nan and Papa's

We did Christmas Eve at my parent's house this year. I was glad to be home for Christmas. I took the kids up to Idaho to see Greg's parents (no pics) and got snowed in because they closed the road between Idaho and Utah. I wanted to wait it out so I didn't have to take the long road around through Pocatello, but it never opened up. On the 23rd, we took the long way home. The roads were pretty bad to Pocatello, but we went slow and made it home.

Our fam, Lisa and fam, Troy and Brittany were there for Christmas Eve. Ryan and Kristen were with her fam. I wish I would have taken pictures of dinner, but I always remember way too late. We ate all you can eat crab legs which everyone loved. We had a bunch of other stuff, but that is pretty much what everyone ate.

Here are the kids decorating sugar cookies with Aunt Lisa for Santa. Singing Christmas songs around Papa's piano.
Opening new jammies from Nan and Papa.
Here are all the grandkids in their PJ's. The girls are really outnumbering the boys. Since we're adding another girl to the mix, Troy and Brittany, Austin and Ian are counting on you for a boy.

1 comment:

Troy and Brittany said...

Ha, well, we'll find out here in a month or two!