Monday, October 27, 2008

UEA Weekend

Monday morning the kids and I left the house at 7:00 for IHOP. I was going to let them sleep in a little, but they were up and ready to go. We also went to the cheap movie theater and watched Kung fu Panda. We hadn't seen it, and every loved it but Jillian. She thought it was pretty scary.
Saturday - more football games. We finally got Nan and Papa to come watch the boys. This last picture is when we're getting ready to leave. You really can't tell, but Jillian had tears running down her face. She sure does love her Nan.

Friday - we met at the new Olive Garden by my mom's house for lunch. It was fun to eat lunch with almost everyone (all except Greg, Ryan, and Dad). Then my mom and I took the kids to a small game place called Liberty Land. It was a little young for the boys, but they liked the race cars and miniature golf. Jillian loved everything because most of the rides were geared for her age. Alli also had a lot of fun. Thanks, Nan!






2 comments:

Lisa said...

I Love the picture of Jill pouting with mom. Seriously I love her!!

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

Your kids are ADORABLE! Sorry I haven't been good about blogging lately! :) I am Back at least for a spell! :) hahaha