Monday, October 27, 2008

Oct 1-7

Soccer ended on the 7th. Alli is a little sad it's over, but she loves her trophy.

Here's a picture of Alli and her friend, Sydney, at gymnastics. It is the longest week until Thursday rolls around. From Friday on, I have to hear Alli ask, "How many more days until gymnastics?"
Oct. 4 What a rainy weekend for Greg's parents to come watch the boys play. It was one cold, wet day but the boys loved having them here to cheer them on.


Most students are chosen sometime through the year to be student of the month, so the kids had a pretty good shot of being chosen. I just thought it was pretty cool they were all chosen together the first month. This month was Respect. I guess I must be doing something right.

4 comments:

Troy and Brittany said...

That picture of Ian with Greg's parents looks like he's flipping you off. haha.

Church Fam said...

what a fun mom you are. Reading about IHOP is making me hungry. We miss you guys. We seriously need to plan a hang out trip. All we have to do is get our husbands to not work for a few days. If it were only that easy. :)

Rich family said...

I switched Ian's picture. Do you think it looks a little better Brittany? I was embarrassed before!

criss said...

So proud of my sweet g-kids. Too cool to be picked the same month. Way to go Kristi and Greg.