Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July

Here we are at the start of the parade. We went to my Aunt Lig's neighborhood where the kids get to decorate their bikes, and they are the parade. They have a lot of fun. I couldn't talk Austin and Ian into being in the parade, so they stayed with Matt at the house. I'm sad they are getting independent. At the end of the parade route, they have cotton candy, popcorn, snowcones, games, etc. Jillian and Abby took turns eating snowcones from Papa, but poor Emma had to eat plain ice because of her diabetes. She didn't mind though. This parade really is a lot of fun. We also ate a yummy lunch at Lig's.


That afternoon, Mel, Scott, and fam came for the Stadium of Fire. They took the boys with them, and we took Meili and Lili with us to watch fireworks. Here they are sitting on the car watching.

4 comments:

jeff and char said...

wow so many fun things going on, congrats to both of you on the graduation that is so cool!and kristi you little runner you thats awesome, your kids are so cute!
i love these blogs-char

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

So cute! My kids would have totally done the decorate your bike thing...I wish they'd do that more here. I haven't heard of doing that since I was a kid! :)

Nathan and Heidi said...

We have such cute nieces! Looks like you had a fun 4th! We had a lot of fun with you guys at the cabin and we can't wait to see you for the Spudman!

Tavis Johnson said...

I feel so bad...I drove around Lehi for at least an hour looking for the place for the benefit. I could not get a hold of you guys with the cell phone change..Or anyone for that matter. Poor Mia and Jillian would have had so much fun together on the bouncy thing! We would still love to do anything to help out. What a little ANGEL little Emma is!