Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Last Two Days

Thursday, December 27
This was the only day that was really cold.
Jillian loved the carousel. This was her favorite ride, and she can go on it anywhere.
Thursday morning, I(Kristi) took Alli and Maddy for some big girl time. We spent wasted so much time waiting to see Mickey at his house, and after 2 hours in line, we gave up and went to play.

Here is Jill on a different carousel. This is my very favorite picture of her.
Alli wanted to take a picture of Greg and me. You can tell from the angle of the photo.

Friday, December 28

Princess Lunch

Kristi, Alli, and Jillian went to a princess lunch with Lisa, Maddy, Emma, Abby, and poor Jeff (he came to help with Emma and Abby). All the little girls wore their new dresses from Santa.
Sleeping Beauty with sleeping Jill.
I don't know what Jill was doing, but this is one of my favorite pictures.
Dancing Princesses
We finally got a picture with Mickey Mouse on the last day of our trip.

2 comments:

The Jensens said...

I really love the portraits you put up of the kids.

jeff and char said...

hey kristi, it's charlyn i got your blog from my cousin who got your brothers blog off of my husbands cousins blog who then found yours and told me about it, crazy huh, your trip looked like a blast, your kids are darling, it will be fun to see them on your blog! cya love char