Monday, June 23, 2008

Jan - Hawaii

Here are some photos from our trip to Maui. Greg had a medical conference in Kaanapali, so I tagged along. We went with our friends, Ty and Tiffany Church.
This is from the Luau that came with our conference. It was at our hotel.
We went up to Haleakala Nat'l Park to see the sunrise. It was beautiful, but man was it cold.
Ty and Tiffany at the Luau. Their sweet baby, Avery, is in there somewhere.
We were snorkeling and saw this whale jumping. It was pretty cool.
Tiffany and I being cheesy girls. Can you see the rainbow in the background?This is the view from our hotel. Looove it!

Greg and I hiked Oheo Gulch and saw the seven sacred pools. We hiked back about an hour to see this waterfall.

Gotta have a snorkel kiss.

2 comments:

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

WHAT FUN! Ty and I talked about going there it is the whole flying over the ocean thing that gets to me...You know I am a huge LOST fan! :) hahaha ADORABLE PICTURES!

criss said...

You and Greg are toooo cute. So excited for him finally being through with residency. xoxo Criss