Monday, June 15, 2009

June is already half over - what have we been up to!

I'm having a hard time with my blog lately. There are lots of pictures below.

June 13 - Alli's gymnastics recital - I was so sad because my camera died, so I didn't get very many pictures. Alli did so great - and next week she gets to move to Level II. Yea Alli
June 10- We went to the zoo one day while the boys were at football camp. It's been awile since we've been to the zoo. It was so fun. We've had a very cool summer so far, so we weren't too hot.
June 11 - The girls and I went with some friends to Sweet's Candy Factory for a tour and lots of sampling. It was a lot of fun to see how their orange sticks, choc covered cinnamon bears, and taffy are made.
June 10-12 The boys just finished football camp up at the U. They had so much fun. Austin is doing it again next week, but Ian gets to go to Scout camp.


Alli's soccer league is almost over. She has one makeup game left. This was Monday, June 8th. In the first picture, she had just made her 6th goal. She was on fire this game - I think she got 10 goals.


Regular season baseball is over. It was so nice to have the boys on the same team. Now we're onto All-star baseball.



We went to Idaho the weekend of the 5th - 7th for Coulson's baby blessing. This is a picture of Greg and Nathan with their babies, Gma Criss, and her dad. I think it is neat!


3 comments:

Church Fam said...

Look at all the fun stuff you do with your kids, such a super mom with 5. Just tell me that it's no big deal adding one more. We really need to plan a vaca with our fams. We miss you guys.

criss said...

No wonder you're having trouble blogging. You are so busy with your kids - sounds like you're never home.!! What fun though for the kids and how are you holding up mom? Cute pictures. Love the one with the babies and my dad thanks for taking that one. I need a copy.

Karrie said...

CUTE PICTURES!! YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY! HOPE WE SEE YOU SOON! KARRIE