Monday, April 6, 2009

Where does the time go?

Sadie is 4 weeks old! It amazes me how slow the last 4 weeks of pregnancy go, and then how fast time goes when they're born. We are slowly getting life into a routine, and everyone is adjusting to little sleep and even less quiet. Good thing we love you baby!
I can't keep Jillian away from her. She always want to hold her and kiss her and touch her!
I snuck into the room and took this picture. Isn't Alli so sweet? I just love watching her help take care of Sadie.

5 comments:

Troy and Brittany said...

I've noticed all of your kids are just really good with younger kids. Austin is absolutely adored by Abby and Jill. Same with Ian and Ally. Your family must have some magical touch or something!

criss said...

My granddaughters are so beautiful!! Sadie is growing too fast. xo

jeff and char said...

those are cute pictures, you have great helpers with baby sadie she is so cute i love her hair!

Nickell said...

I really love her. If you want baby pictures you can come over. I am always willing to take pictures of cute babies!!

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

THAT IS GREAT! I am such a bad friend! I had no Idea you were pregnant! Your baby is adorable!!!
We just found out we are having a girl too!!! YEA!!