Monday, March 9, 2009

Here you go Melanie, here are some pictures. We have had a ton of visitors and its been great to show off our newest little girl. Kristi and I have been excited to have a 1 year old, but have been dreading a newborn. Well, we have both changed our minds and have been LOVING this little newborn. I forgot how small babies are and all the great things they do, like agressively moving their face for food, doing the super back stretch, and smiling in their sleep. We love her!
















8 comments:

Nathan and Heidi said...

OOOHHH!!! She is so stinkin cute. She just makes me more and more excited! Congrats again! We are so happy for you! Love ya guys!

criss said...

Yikes, I do look like a granny. Yesterday i made Leslie tell me how old i really looked and she said dad looked 50 and i looked 65. Story of my life (sigh). But I am so excited! Sadie Mae is such a little dolly. Cute outfit she has on. Your whole family is so adorable. Love you guys so much

Melanie said...

Oh my heavens... she is so cute! Love all of the pictures! Thank-you so much. I'm wondering how long you'll listen to me if I say more, more, more :)
She is so tiny! Love the picture of her monitored up and Greg with the stethescope. And KRISTI... HOW DARE YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL RIGHT AFTER YOU DELIVER A BABY!!!

Troy and Brittany said...

I agree with Melanie. You looked great right after giving birth! Also, the pictures of Jillian with Sadie melt my heart. Her face is so genuine looking at her.

Kami Su said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations!!!!!

mbarlow said...

We think she looks adorable. Congrats!!

Heather said...

Yea! She is so cute! Congratulations, we sure miss you guys!

Nickell said...

I am absolutely loving the picture of Jill asleep while holding Sadie, that's too cute!