Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Turkey Trot cont

The pictures would not upload together, so here are Austin and Ian finishing their races.
Ian came in 2nd for the 2nd/3rd grade race.
Austin took 3rd for the 4th-6th grade race. So we got a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. I keep joking that the kids got their quickness from me. Haha, I wish I was fast.
It was fun having Melanie, Scott, and family, Nathan, and Nan and Maddy come watch the kids' races.
We actually had Melanie and Scott and Nathan with us for a few days before Thanksgiving. I'm bad at taking pictures, but we had a lot of fun letting the kids play together. Mckenzie baby-sat for us so we could go to dinner a couple of times, and Greg had fun hanging out with Nathan and Scott. Here is Greg and Nathan trying oysters at Market Street Grill.

No comments: