Monday, September 22, 2008

My Busy Life

Tackle Football and soccer are pretty much our life right now. The boys are having a lot of fun playing football, but man, is it time consuming. Austin practices Mon, Wed, Thurs and has games on Saturday. Ian practices Tues, Wed, Fri and has games on Saturday. Sooo, we are doing football 6 days a week. To top it off, Alli has soccer practice on Mon and games on Tues. Good thing they are having fun because football ends around Halloween.
Austin and Ian both play tight end and running back. Ian is also the kicker for his team. It's been fun to see how much they have improved and learned the last couple of months.


Alli is such an aggressive ball player. Her first game, she scored 7 goals. She has consistantly scored about 5 goals every game and is a huge ball hog. We've been trying to teach her how to pass the ball to the other kids.

3 comments:

criss said...

Austin and Ian you are so fun to watch at football and you are both so good too. Alli, wow, you are so good at soccer. I bet you have so much fun. xo gma criss

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

I am such a whimp!! I wanted to sign up my kids but I feel like I am already CrAZy!!! You are a brave lady!

Nathan and Heidi said...

Wow Kristy, you are quite the busy Mom! We are dying to come and watch the kids play. We have heard so much about how awesome they are!